2008年8月4日 星期一

New oscilloscope

This is the new oscilloscope I purchased last week.
My older one (GOS-658G) is out of order when I was trying to measure the level shifter voltage of the Wii Nunchuck interface shield. Besides, 658G is an analog OSC, which is not very useful when measuring transient signals or digital data. So finally, I made up my mind to get a digital OSC.
This one is 100MHz DSO, with 1GS/s sampling rate. The memory depth is 25K points. By the way, it has USB mass storage port, which is very convenient when waveform storaging is demanded.
For a Tek DSO, these features may cost me twice or more.












2 則留言:

AAA 小喇叭 提到...

hello, just wanna to know what about the cost of this scope if a local purchase in taiwan

Galileo 提到...

Hi,

I don't remember the exact price.
I think it should be around NT$38,000 including tax. I purchased it from GW INSTEK directly.

Hope this helps.